With so many dental offices out there today, it can be difficult to find the right place for your family. We understand that families have busy schedules year-round, and we are proud to offer a wide array of services to meet the needs of the whole family in one stop. Here's some of the services that we offer:
- CEREC Single-Visit Crowns: Traditional crowns need to be ordered from a lab, which often takes 3 or more weeks. We offer same-day crowns that you can finish your entire treatment in one visit.
- Clear Correct Invisible Braces: Invisible braces are a great option for kids and adults alike who are looking for a straighter smile, without the aesthetic downsides of traditional braces.
- Dental cleanings and checkups: Staying up to date with your routine cleanings and checkups is vital towards preventing severe tooth decay and gum disease. We can help you keep up with your oral health.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are one of the most popular choices today for tooth replacement, and they are extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Dental fillings: Cavities happen, even if you follow great oral care habits. We can get your filling treated quickly and correctly at our office today.
- Teeth whitening: Whether you have an important event coming up, or you just don't like the color of your teeth, we can help you get the smile you've always wanted with professional teeth whitening.
- Root canals: Root canals occur when tooth decay progresses past the point of a simple cavity. Getting a root canal treated quickly is important to avoid a complete loss of the tooth!
- Night guards: THis is a great option for people who grind their teeth while sleeping, or to avoid snoring.
- Six month braces: You can get the straighter smile that you want without the long treatment plans of regular braces by choosing our six-month braces option. Our dentist will help determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment.
These are just some of the treatments that our experienced team can help you with. This means that whether you are looking for a general dentist for the kids and yourself, some cosmetic treatments for your husband, or some fillings for yourself, we can help you with any and all of the needs you may have. We have a large team of several doctors and hygienists to ensure that you can receive care on your schedule, and our combined experience gives us the ability to offer such a wide selection of treatments.
Family Dentist in Monroe MI
Contact our family dental office today to find out how we can serve your entire family, no matter what dental services you need. We look forward to helping you and your family stay healthy and happy!