Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is an important part of the services we provide at Kuras Dental Health Associates. We encourage you to ask questions because the more information you have, the better prepared you are to make good decisions about your oral healthcare. During your appointments, we will take all the time necessary to explain the treatment you need and why it's important to your oral health.
Here are a few commonly asked questions, but you are always welcome to contact our office any time for more information.
- What can I do to maintain dental health?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you offer second opinions?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Will my insurance cover my treatment?
- What types of crowns do you offer?
- What’s the difference between white and silver fillings?
- At what age should I bring my child to the dentist?
- My teeth are dull and discolored. How can you help?
- What financing options do you offer?