At Kuras Dental Health Associates, we know that without the continuous support of our community, we would not be in the position we are today. To show our gratitude, we are committed to reaching more of our community and beyond with dental health education and care.
Some of our Community Involvement includes:
- Presentations and education at local elementary schools.
- Dentistry from the Heart, an annual event that allows us to serve hundreds of people in the Monroe area with free cleanings, extractions and fillings. We've successfully completed 3 events, providing more than $100,000 of free dentistry to over 300 of our residents.
- Donations of toothbrushes and dental supplies to local churches and shelters.
- A 2015 mission trip to San Jose, Costa Rica. We were able to provide much needed dental care to the locals, oral health information to children living in group homes, and building projects on the site: The Abraham Project.
- Operation Christmas Child
- Relay for Life
- We are working towards a 2018 mission trip to La Ramona, Dominican Republic to provide dental care to those with little access to health care.
Creating a Healthier World, One Smile at a Time